In 2008, Youtube was banned in Pakistan because of the videos made on the Muslim's final prophet "Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W" commonly known as "Prophet Muhammad".
Oct 26, 2016 · Hello friends i am Ayan from the channel TechnoBaaz Today i am going to show you that how to open banned and blocked website in india and all countries like pakistan, saudi arabia etc. Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. What apparently happened is that Pakistan Telecom routed the address block that YouTube's servers are into a "black hole" as a simple measure to filter access to the service. May 21, 2010 · Pakistan had previously blocked Youtube. and DNS poisoned Youtube resulting in Youtube being blocked in countries outside Pak :P youtube registered a protest with the government of Pakistan for
Feb 07, 2015 · ISLAMABAD: YouTube will remain blocked in Pakistan ‘indefinitely’, an official said on Saturday, as experts have failed to find a way to filter content deemed offensive and blasphemous. The
Jul 24, 2020 YouTube to remain blocked 'indefinitely' in Pakistan ISLAMABAD: YouTube will remain blocked 'indefinitely' in Pakistan, a government official said Saturday as experts failed to find a way to filter content deemed offensive and blasphemous.
Blocked in China, why are Internet & social media giants
Oct 03, 2012 · This localisation policy explains why the video was blocked in other countries but not in Pakistan. “In countries where we are not localised, like Pakistan, people access the global version of This question has been asked so many times from me since YouTube was blocked in Pakistan by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority. The people have right to ask this simple question , because they need YouTube for their projects & better purposes and some of the users of Pakistan are also Making Money from from this service. Why do people keep revisiting youtube - as if that is the only issue left. Just move on. It is blocked, that is good for 99% content on it is trash, and the remaining 1% you can actually find on